Kana Leaf Cannabis Career Opportunity delivery drivers
Kana Leaf Career
Join Kana Leafs Family!!
If you are interested in the cannabis retail or have cannabis retail experience, then look no further. Kana Leaf is not just about selling cannabis. Kana Leaf is about education and continual training in the industry.
NORTH BAY LOCATION
SEEKING: DELIVERY DRIVER(S)
$15.00 per hour + $3 extra per delivery
Kana Leaf Cannabis, North Bay, is looking to fill the position (s) of part-time contract delivery driver. We aspire to redefine the consumer experience with Cannabis by promoting responsible use of our products. Our values are to re-establish the integrity of Cannabis in our community. If you are interested in joining our team and are passionate about Cannabis, we welcome you to apply for a position with us.
Kana Leaf Cannabis recognizes that thriving in the legal Cannabis Era means providing customers with consistent satisfaction provided by knowledgeable staff, loyal to the customer and to the safe and smart use of Cannabis. We at Kana Leaf Cannabis believe in a strong customer relationship and providing the best dispensary services possible. We are looking for diverse, driven, personable and professional delivery drivers to join our team and help us bring the highest quality service and cannabis products in the Canadian market directly to our customers' homes.
We are located on 2 Osprey Miikan, North Bay, 5 min West of North Bay, just off Highway 17.
We are currently seeking Delivery Driver to join our team. All applicants must be at a minimum of 19 years of age.
We will be open seven days a week. Shifts will include weekdays, weekends, day shifts, night shifts and holidays. Flexible availability is required.
- Deliver cannabis and cannabis accessories products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers and promotes loyalty.
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate customer requests and/or problems to a Retail Store Manager when needed
- Contact customers to confirm delivery details
- Verifies the customers' identity before making the delivery (ensure they are legal age)
- Document each sale and maintain delivery logs/records
- Build relationships and connections with our customers
- Strong knowledge of products and accessories
- Complete online and deliveries orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Greeting customers, product knowledge, cash handling
- Use point of sale system, processing payments, and refunds
- Maintain policies and guidelines to ensure the store meets all compliances for inspections per AGCO guidelines.
- Other related duties as required.
- An ideal candidate will have familiarity with local streets, neighbourhoods, and city routes.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible, reliable and dependable.
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional demeanour under stressful situations and a strong work ethic
- Working smartphone with a data plan and charger required.
- Drivers must possess a reliable vehicle.
- Valid Ontario Drivers License.
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance.
- CannSell Ontario Standard Certificate must be provided.
- Must be a minimum of 19 years old.
- Must provide Criminal Record Check.
- Must be willing to walk or drive to delivery locations.
- Available to work weekly shifts and weekend shifts.
- Desire and ability to develop a positive, in-depth understanding of Cannabis.
- Must be willing to do deliveries up to 30 km per way.
- Customer service, one year (preferred). Previous delivery experience is an asset.
- Part-time contract, with advancement opportunities
- 10 – 30 hrs. per week
- $15.00 per hour + $3 extra per delivery Part-time Hours
- Collection of Tips received from delivery.
- + $3 extra per delivery
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Evening shift
- On call
- Weekend availability